Friday, August 5, 2022

Pelagic season 2022

August and September are peak season for pelagics here in the Algarve. If you are interested, please contact me per e-mail. Check out the Info on my website here: Pelagic boat-trips 

Note: Due to a technical problem (a Windows 10-update containing malware) my website is out of date at the moment. My apologies. I've lost all the files and will have to built it new from scratch. At the moment, I can't make the slightest changes there, including updating any information, dates etc.

Here are some picts taken on a pelagic trip off Fuseta earlier this week:


Wilson's Storm Petrel (Oceanites oceanicus) c. 3 miles off Fuseta, 01-August 2022.

European Storm Petrel (Hydrobates pelagicus) off Fuseta, 01-Aug-2022.

Sooty Shearwater (Ardenna grisea) off Fuseta, 01-Aug-2022.

Sooty Shearwater (Ardenna grisea) off Fuseta, 01-Aug-2022.

Balearic Shearwater (Puffinus mauretanicus) off Fuseta, 01-Aug-2022.


No comments:

Post a Comment